5/11/2010

Art Show Week

I have 2 art shows this week.
It's been a while since I had my last show.
I guess I was too busy with all the wedding stuff, including my own.
Both of them are to help developing countries.
I wish I could say please stop by if you are nearby, but the Room To Read event is very expensive. (Though I get to see Ziggy Marley!!)






Aftershock LA
a benefit for BUILD CHANGE, an international, non-profit organization that designs earthquake-resistant houses in developing countries.

preview: 5/10-5/14
auction night: 5/15 7:30pm-11:30pm
place: Royal/T 8910 Washington Blvd. Culver City, CA 90232
auction night admission: $20





Room To Read 10 year Anniversay
a fundraiser for ROOM TO READ, a non-profit organization that seeks to transform the lives of children in developing countries by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education.

time: 5/13 7pm-9pm
place: Historic Vibiana 214 S. Main St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
admission: $150 / $250(VIP)
play: Ziggy Marley & DJ Carmen Rizzo


No comments: