12/27/2009

Wacom

I've bought a new Wacom Intuos 4 since my old tablet got broken.
The new sensitivity and express keys are great, but I've got to used to the scratchy noise from the textured surface.


By the way, I gotta tell this story.
I bought this tablet at Fry's Electronics.
When I opened the box, I noticed the pen was missing.
I was a little upset about it, but I calmly went to store and asked for an exchange. But, because the box had already been open, they didn't accept the exchange. So, I had to contact the manufacturer and explain and wait for a few days to receive the pen.

I normally don't like complaining, but I just couldn't believe their crappy service. I think everyone knows this already, but I've got to say America's customer service is soooo shitty.







No comments: